Monday 13 October 2014

Production notes: location

For my music video/film, I've looked at a couple different locations. I really like the shot from the 'Scene Girl' video when the rapper is walking down the road of a suburban neighbourhood so I've decided to to the same - I will begin by filming in the residential park located across the road from my house.

I'm also going to film on the rooftop of the Westfield shopping mall car park located in Stratford, East London which is where the main character resides. The empty car park will create an ambiance and sense of seclusion which the lyrics in the original soundtrack will be complimented by. Another great thing about the rooftop location is that there's a special view of London in the background during scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment