Monday 12 January 2015

Production diary: Week 12

This week I have been working on ideas for my film poster. I had a mini photo shoot with India and took some interesting shots. I wasn't really focusing on her features - but on her as a whole. So I decided to take an unconventional route and only photograph segments of her on a balcony which left the illusion that she is only a small part of all the things around her which essentially 'make' her as a whole. Focusing on only a part of her also implies that she's mysterious and ambiguous (quite like her music) that there's so much more to see of her but she won't expose herself fully as she is a new and upcoming artist. With the music industry also being quite explicit I wanted to create an image for India which wouldn't conform to what is expected of her from the cut throat music industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment