Wednesday 12 November 2014

Production diary: Week 11

Due to weather conditions and minor crew/cast set backs - I've decided to lessen the radius of where we will be shooting as I had to take into consideration costume changes and how certain members of the crew can get around difficult areas. To avoid further set backs I used locations more familiar to myself and my main character which also further helps represent the song as it is the main character herself and she feels comfortable in these surroundings which is reflected in the film.
The new locations are as follows:
Nelson Square Gardens (SE1) which happens to be located behind my apartment
Westfield Stratford City Car park 9th floor (E20)
Southwark station and surrounding areas under 1 mile again (SE1)
I ran these changes by India (my main character) and she felt a lot more confident with shooting in familiar (just as effective)locations, she also appreciated the fact that she was able to get ready in her home away from home (my house) which is always a positive thing as I wouldn't want my main character to not be content with how she looks before filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment